InFocus Projector

Tuesday, August 9, 2011
This projector is my brother's and, as you can see, it has issues. the sides are darkened and I think it is because one of the mirrors needs adjusted. I have been working on this projector for a while and it is very time-consuming. In order to adjust the mirror, you have to remove a number of screws so that you can remove the casing that the mirror is in. Then there are two hex-head screws which must be adjusted (these adjust the mirror). The hard part is that you have to replace everything before turning the projector back on to see if you got it right. You get the picture.
 

Below you can see the pictures I took of the projector. The top one is a zoomed-out view of the projector and the bottom one is of the mirror casing. I have become quite familiar with it as I have had to remove it and replace it several times. I have made some progress but I am still not sure if I will be able to fix it or not. In the bottom picture it is the mirror on the top right of the casing that I have been adjusting and it has mad a visible difference but I still have not been able to get the display to where I want it. I will be updating you on the projector as soon as I am done working on it.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment